Thursday, February 18, 2010

Me

I'm Mike and my age is 20. As of now I am in college in Greensboro, NC. My plans are to go to college in VA and get an apartment with my girlfriend. I'm a really laid back person, I have a great sense of humor. Some of the things I like to do is, hang out with my girlfriend, who is everything to me =], chill with the guys I've been cool with since high school and one I've known since we was 4 years old me and him go WAY back lol. When it comes the clothing I am a Shoe person I don't really have a specific brand that I wear, but when I was really little all my parents put on my feet was Deion Sanders and Jordans until I turned about 7 then thats when they started buying me Nikes. I usually go for the brand but somewhere in life I started to go for the look. but yea that's all for now. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment