Friday, February 19, 2010

My Kicks



From left to right ( Fila, Chuck's, Chuck's, Reebok, Nike. Van's) Okay so my Fila's I get compliments on from a lot of different people, and others sometimes looks at me funny when I wear them lol, but neither one of my sisters like them they have nicked named them "The space Jams, The Spaceships, and The NASA's" lmao. My Chucks, the blue and tan ones, are almost like 2 shoes in one. The outside layer of the shoe is tan and the inside is blue, its the same way with the tongues too. I got these for Christmas from my girlfriend, she always looks out, thanks baby. I have the blue and the white strings laced straight across. My black on black Chucks, well not really much to say about them other than they are my everyday shoes lol. Black, red, gray, and white Reebok's, I don't usually wear Reebok's but I had to get these. They were around 20 some dollars and I have a lot of stuff I can wear with them. My Nike's, I don't know if you can see the color or not, are forest green, navy blue and light gray color and on the tongue is a little bit of red. The shoe strings that came with them are red, forest green, and navy blue. I bought these in Hilton Head, SC at the Nike out let store. My vans as you see are all white and I had to wear them in 2 feet of snow its a long and funny story but it happened this past weekend in VA. NEVER AGAIN WILL I WEAR SLIP ON VANS IN SNOW LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Awww i love your blog! and this post is funny. You have some grammatical errors and stuff but that's okay lol.

    I love your shoes baby.
    What happened to all your pumas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog...Im following you now...
    Please check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sickkk blog bro

    check mine out(:
    follow me and ill follow back

    KidKoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete